Auto Insurance in Provo and Orem, UT
Good Drivers are Responsible Drivers.
Having proper Auto Insurance ensures your independence behind the wheel. From accidents and injuries to hit-and-runs and theft, it’s important to keep your car insured so you’re prepared when accidents do happen. After an accident is a terrible time to discover that you don’t have adequate protection.
At ISU - Wiseman Insurance, we combine premium Auto Insurance with personalized service to give you the best coverage possible. Our insurance specialists will work with you one-on-one to find a policy that keeps you and your drivers protected at all costs – for peace-of-mind driving assurance.
As your trusted source for car insurance, ISU - Wiseman Insurance offers a variety of coverage and additional protection options, such as:
- Liability Coverage: Property and Bodily includes medical and other expenses that other people may incur, as well as, damage to property that you may cause.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Covers damage done to your car resulting from something other than a collision with another vehicle.
- Collision Coverage: Damage done to your car when it collides with other vehicles or objects. Also includes coverage if you’re hit by someone without insurance.
- Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist Coverage: Pays for you injuries if you are hit by a driver who doesn’t have insurance, or if their insurance can’t cover your expenses.
- Diminishing Deductible
- Accident Forgiveness
- Minor Violation Forgiveness
- Roadside Assistance
- Specialty Auto Insurance
- 24-Hour Customer Service
- Rental Reimbursement
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): Pays medical expenses for you, your family and passengers in your car. Also covers you if you are hit by a vehicle as a pedestrian.
- Mexican Auto Insurance
- Medical Payments Coverage
Why Auto Insurance?
If you’re involved in an accident without car insurance, you’re looking at high out-of-pocket costs, injury liability – even serious legal issues. Your car, your home, and even your life’s savings are in jeopardy if you are at fault in an accident that causes serious injuries to the other parties.
Keeping your vehicle insured is simply the responsible thing to do, and it’s an essential financial decision that you can’t drive without. Auto Insurance helps to reduce or cover property damage costs, replacement parts for your car as the result of an accident, medical expenses from injuries, road-side assistance, and much more. Since policies vary with protection options, it’s important to talk to a specialist at ISU - Wiseman Insurance to create a policy that insures your needs. We’ll make sure you get the extra coverage too, if you it fits what you need. These extra coverages could include towing coverage or rental reimbursement.
We provide car insurance to drivers near Provo, Orem, Salt Lake City, American Fork, Springville, and Spanish Fork.