Cyber Insurance in Provo and Orem, UT
Almost any organization that uses technology to do business faces cyber risk. This means that every business and organization needs to be prepared with cyber liability insurance. At Wiseman Insurance, we understand that cyber threats are complex and that solutions to these threats are complex as well. We offer cyber liability insurance solutions that make complex solutions simple and protect your business assets from threats.
The term ‘cyber liability insurance coverage’ often describes a range of coverage in much the same way that the word ‘cyber’ describes a broad range of information security related tools, processes, and services.
Currently, cyber liability insurance can cover:
- Data breach/privacy crisis management. Coverage includes expenses related to incident management, investigations, remediation, notification of data subject, call management, and data subject credit checking for legal costs, court attendance, and regulatory fines.
- Multimedia and media liabilities. Third-party damages covered include website defacement and intellectual property rights infringement
- Extortion liabilities. These often include losses due to extortion threats and professional fees related to dealing with extortions.
- Network security liabilities. These include third-party damages that result from access denial, costs related to data on third-party suppliers, and costs incurred from third-party system data theft.
There are different kinds of cyber liability coverage. These include, but are not limited to:
- Network & information security liability coverage
- Communications & media liability coverage
- Expense reimbursement coverage
- Cyber liability coverage for technology companies
- Errors and omissions liability coverage
- Small business cyber liability coverage
Some cyber liability coverage elements may be interconnected or overlap with coverage from existing products, including coverage for business continuity, third-party supply chain issues, and professional indemnity. If overlap occurs, a strong cyber liability policy is still advisable. It helps ensure that cyber risks are catered for.
Coverage that protects against the impacts of cyber-related liabilities can come in standalone policies or as parts of comprehensive suites of other management liability coverage programs. At Wiseman Insurance we provide a combination of coverage options to help protect your business. If you need more information about these options, please contact us.