Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
For Provo & Utah County, Utah
Building a business is hard work, and it's even harder to keep that business afloat in today's competitive market. The last thing you want is for all your hard work and resources to go out of the window because you didn't have enough insurance to cover against a disaster.
Wiseman Insurance understands the struggle of finding insurance. We are dedicated to providing the right coverage to business owners no matter what the industry.
Common Business Insurance Questions
We offer the following options for your business assets:
Generally, a small business should have general liability and property insurance. These protect your assets in the event of bodily injury or property damage and protect your business' structure respectively. If you employ even a small number of workers, you are most likely required to have workers compensation insurance.
Depending on the amount of coverage, you can pay as low as $21 a month for general liability insurance.
General business insurance policies may include:
- Building Coverage: Building coverage provides protection to your building in case of damage due to fire, tornadoes, etc.
- Business Personal Property: This coverage protects property owned by your business if it gets damaged or stolen.
- General Liability: General liability protects your business against claims concerning bodily injury or property damage.
- Cyber Liability: Cyber liability concerns data lost due to a cyber-attack.
- Errors & Omissions: This liability insurance protects your business against claims of negligence.
- Directors & Officers: This liability insurance protects your business in case a claim is filed against one of your directors or officers.
The amount and type of business insurance you need depends on your business. Technology businesses will want to invest in coverages concerning cyber liability and technology errors and omissions. It's easy to fall victim to cyber attacks as a business that stores or shares any information online and having the right amount of coverage can protect the assets and future of your company. Businesses that travel or transport a lot of goods may consider commercial auto insurance and inland marine insurance.
While LLCs aren't typically required to have insurance, it's important to invest in some level of insurance. If you have employees, you are still required to carry workers compensation insurance. You can also still be held liable for your company's actions. Liability insurance may protect you against an expensive lawsuit.
How We Can Help
Running a business is hard but it doesn't all have to be stressful. Wiseman Insurance will help provide you with the right insurance to protect your business from the unexpected.